Monday, December 30, 2013

Paper Beauty
New Year is fast approaching, and it's the time again to transfer entries from the old diary to the new. All my diaries come from Paperblanks, and this year the new diary had an additional bonus for me! Paperblanks are now using paper from Fabriano, Italy.
Fabriano make the best paper in the world, and they are the first to have manufactured paper in Europe.
Fabriano drawing paper is, indeed, for me, the best drawing paper in the world. I have never drawn on anything more durable and satin-like. The one and only time in my life I could afford a holiday, I went to Italy. One of the first things I did was to visit the Fabriano boutique in Rome! Next time I am able to afford a holiday (and the next 50 times too) I will go to Italy again, and this time I am going to visit Fabriano, the actual city!

No comments:

Post a Comment