Sunday, March 16, 2014

LIPSTICK LAND
ADVENTURES in lipstick land continue! Last week I bought another perfect little tube, the Clinique FR Spanish Rose! It is the most romantic of lipsticks -- exotic and dark, but not too dark, deep red but bright! The Spanish Rose carries with it all the mystery of black lace, Spain and the flamenco!

I notice that all of the above paragraph is in exclamation marks. Yet I cannot help it. The Clinique Spanish Rose is perfect!

This is why I think beauty is part of who we are, and why we love lipsticks, perfumes and cosmetics. They tell a story about themselves, and we use them to tell a story about who we are. This story is what we want it to be, and that is why beauty and cosmetics give us confidence, optimism and strength!

Now, I am not advocating buying cosmetics all day or even using them if we don't want to. Personally, I only wear lipstick and no other make-up whatsoever. However, I think that make-up and beauty are a skill and an art, and can give us confidence and appeal! 

The Spanish Rose brings with it the color of Spain and the touch of black lace against the beautiful music of Spain and the Mediterranean!

No comments:

Post a Comment