Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Lipstick Beauty (the year's last client)
For Italian fashion journalist and style writer Cinzia Felicetti, the perfect lipstick has to be Feux d' Automne by Orlane. It's no longer manufactured, and she is still looking for a replacement. For me, the perfect lipstick must be Clinique G7 Pinkberry. I felt so lucky to have found it again on Beauty Line this New Year's Eve -- buying it at about 7pm made me their last client for the year!
I find that the colour of the lipstick suits me wonderfully, but it is more, much more than this! G7 Pinkberry is perfect in every way: texture, durability, feel on the skin. It is also easy to apply and shape on the lips, without the need of pencil. With other lipsticks (which I also love) I often need to use a shaping pencil.

A second lipstick which is great for me is Rouge Dior 351 -- when I learnt that it is going out of production, I bought as many units as my tiny budget would permit. I also enjoy Lancome L' absolute nu 302.

Yet the Clinique G7 Pinkberry lipstick remains the winner: applying a bit of it on the lips can make better any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment