Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Fair Sex
When they put a picture of actor James Franco in the computer to make him look more beautiful, the computer printed it back exactly as it was. You can read all about the experiment in The New York Times.
As for Sean O'Pry, my guess is that, in his case, the computer would break down altogether.
In Mortal Instruments, Jace Wayland, the protagonist, is a Shadowhunter, part angel and used to date a fairy.
Jamie Cambell Bower's other-worldly beauty sums it all well, I think. Also, Jamie Dornan is more than perfect for Christian Grey.
I will write more on male beauty in later posts. I mean, there is just so much, from Robert Pattinson to James Preston and back to Jamie Cambell Bower and Jamie Dornan. Not to forget the male models, for instance those for Abercrombie and Fitch.
When I first saw pictures from Abercrombie and Fitch ads, I experienced an inferiority complex attack. "Oh no!" I thought. "It is MEN who are the fair sex, not us!!!!!!!!!" My inner goddess packed her bags to depart. Gradually, I have come to accept the possibility that male beauty may be as striking as our own, but it may take me a while to totally reconcile myself with the fact. 

Not that I complain that there are beautiful men, of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment