Thursday, December 11, 2014

ANGEL LIPSTICK (SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE)

I MUST confess that I first I wasn't too happy with that lipstick -- I refer to the MLS13 ANGEL matte lipstick from Nyx cosmetics -- but now I really love it!!!!! Here I am wearing it:


I had bought the MLS 13 ANGEL with the pencil lipstick from Nyx which, if you have been reading this blog for a while, you will know I loved from the start.I n this (summer) picture I am wearing the Nyx pencil lipstick.

With the tube lipstick it was not the same. I found I didn't like it too much, and didn't use it. Here is how I come to love it so much now!

Lately, I started wearing lipstick during jogging. I used to simply wear sun protection balm but, as you know, the best sun protection for the lips is lipstick! So I thought, since the MLS 13 ANGEL is not the best lipstick tube I have, I will wear it in jogging and nowhere else.

This was the start of one great relationship! The lipstick grew on me, and now I find it simply irresistible! It is good on the lips, very easy to apply (you can make a lovely shape on your lips in a few seconds) and the color is pretty too!

Now I will buy a second tube, to have in reserve. The good thing, the price is really cheap, so it's highly affordable too!

Have a good evening and see you again soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment