Saturday, March 28, 2015

THE MINNIE MOUSE JOURNAL
The other day, I was surprised to notice that I have been writing in my book journal for two years! In fact, I started a book journal a decade ago, using a lovely, large book journal I bought from Waterstones in Exeter, UK! (My love for Waterstones book stores is well known). I wrote for many years in that journal, and I have now saved it on a bookshelf. The new journal is the Minnie Mouse teNeues Green Journal, and I love it very much! It hosts book reviews, plot ideas for my novels, clippings of pretty things and my own drawings!
So I was surprised to see that the first entry in the Minnie Mouse dates March 2013. How time flies!
Have a great afternoon and see you all soon for The Lipstick Papersweekend review! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment