Wednesday, September 6, 2017

EXACTLY APPROPRIATE

Can you believe that I bought the top 23 years ago???? It was in London, from La Senza. (I guess the London drawing behind me is exactly appropriate for the post). I was glad to find out that La Senza still exists, and still rocks! The truth is that I wore the top only a few times, but there is no doubt that it has held on well. Moving from cupboard to cupboard, house to house and decade to decade, it is still pretty and fashionable!

London is my favorite place on earth. I can recount shopping adventures in London that happened a quarter of a century ago. Maybe I should write a book about them!
Meanwhile, I wish you a nice day, always with beauty and a book! 💋👠💝💄❤️
#lasenza #london #vintageclothes #lingerie #london #uk #ilovelondon#iloveengland #fashion #stradivariusskirt #beauty #redherringshoes

No comments:

Post a Comment