Wednesday, September 6, 2017

EXCEPT SCRAMBLED EGGS AND PLAIN PASTA

Read a Book Day today, the best day at The Lipstick Papers after National Lipstick Day! Got some new books, a cookery book and the 2017-18 Mason, French and Ryan on Company Law. I can't cook anything except scrambled eggs and plain pasta, but I have a collection of cookery books! I even copy Victorian recipes from the archived periodicals. From modern cookery books, I prefer those which combine cookery with life story and the cultural aspect of food. Food memoirs, I think they are called.


As for the law book, I have both a law degree and a literature/ gender studies specialization, so I teach law too. According to OUP, this company law book is the only one updated annually.
I will wish you a happy Read a Book Day. Wherever you are, take beauty always with you! 💋💝❤️💄👠

No comments:

Post a Comment