Monday, April 21, 2014

HANDBAG CHIC (MY BRAND NEW LIPSTICK)
I bought my latest lipstick on Holy Saturday, and I was the store's last client before Easter! Amazing coincidence: I was their last client on New Year's Eve too!

The new lipstick is another Jumbo lipstick pencil, the NYX 724 lovely pink fuchsia shade I told you before. I bought it again to have it in my handbag, because it is very easy to apply, and thus perfect for the handbag.

For this summer, I bought two handbags which look expensive (but AREN'T) and I will go around looking handbag chic!

Handbag chic only on the outside, though -- on the inside, my handbags exist in handbag chaos!  I often organize, but then chaos comes back. On the other hand, my handbag is also a survival kit. If I am ever on a desert island, my handbag will sustain me for a long time. When they come to rescue me, I am going to look perfect: eyebrows plucked, lip hair removed, nails shaped and, of course, I am also going to be...

... wearing my brand new lipstick!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment