Saturday, January 16, 2016

IT WAS STILL FUN (PRIDE AND PREJUDICE RELOADED)

RUSHING to change when wet is exciting since Mr Darcy fell in love with Elizabeth when he saw her flustered and wet from the rain! Today my sweater got wet and, of course, I had to rush and buy a new one!

Luckily, it was the sales, luckily it was Terranova, with its collection of pretty winter sweaters for less than 8 euro. Despite all the sermonizing in Overdressed, I love my fast fashion buys and wear them with glee. Don't you love the new sweater?

Of course, Overdressed is right to call attention to the danger to the environment and to poor working conditions in countries of production.:-( I am very happy to read (again in Overdressed) that things are changing in those two areas, albeit in a rather slow manner.

It is the first time since I was a student that I wore something immediately after buying. It was, today, like all those years ago, yes -- it was still fun!

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment