Thursday, January 19, 2017

ONLY TO THE BEAUTY OF LIPSTICK

Here I am at the fantastic Taschen bookstore in Limassol! It is really a dream place, in a renovated stone building, welcoming, modern and full of books!

I went last night and bought the herbal books which I shared in the last post, vowing to return for a full post in The Lipstick Papers! So I did. A dear friend took the pics and we had a lovely chat with the store manager.

There are amazing books, some of which are reprints of rare volumes, such as the herbals I presented in the last post. The cookery section is also great. The best news, of course, is, that more books are expected!!!! 😀😀😀

It is my firm belief that you can never have too many books. How is it possible for the magic tidying bible (I forgot the name) to say that we should throw away our books? The beauty of books is comparable only to the beauty of lipstick!
Have a good day, always with beauty and a book! 💝💄💋🌹👠👠😀
#taschen #books #Limassol #TheLipstickPapers #beautyblogger#bookblogger #lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment