Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A GIRL'S BEST FRIENDS

FOR MARILYN Monroe, diamonds are a girl's best friends, and I have no doubt that this is true. However, diamonds are also a tiny bit expensive! In average price terms, who or what are a girl's best friends???? The answer is, the lipstick and mirror, of course!!!!!!!

I totally disagree that the relationship with our mirror should be stressful, painful or problematic. For me, the mirror has always been my friend and partner. Even if I am not deliriously happy with what I see, I take action and try to change it. If I can't change it, I move on! 

Beauty has no age and no limit; we can all look our best if we want to. Beauty is there to be enjoyed, not make us unhappy if we don't have it. I love the beauty of others!

As for lipstick, what I can say? I will never tire of praising lipstick or writing about it. I buy as much lipstick I can afford. In the future, I will buy more lipstick. Lipstick is beauty.

Plus, I truly think a touch of lipstick can brighten and add luxury and spark even to the plainest of clothes!

Diamonds, mirrors, lipstick, beauty -- girls and women have so many best friends!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment