Sunday, July 13, 2014

FASHION MONDAY

A BIT of fashion news to sweeten the Monday morning!

I loved the fall-winter collections I saw today on the World Fashion Channel! My TV is permanently switched on to the World Fashion Channel. On Sundays I will watch only passingly as I do the house-cleaning: in fact, watching bits and pieces from Fashion TV is the one good thing about house-cleaning!
:-)
For the fall-winter this year I saw warm colors in lovely combinations on soft, comfortable fabric. But I also saw brilliant white sometimes on soft, sometimes on satiny material. The collections bring to mind cold late afternoons, winter shopping, coming back to a cosy home, but also glitzy winter glamor!

Yet, I haven't missed winter yet! I still prefer summer, and the sunny summer months. Have a beautiful start to one more summer week! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment