Thursday, November 6, 2014

EVERY WOMAN INTO A STAR

I ALWAYS say that make-up and beauty are among the greatest things in life, and now I can prove it!

Today I booked a free make-up session at Beauty Line here in Cyprus, and got a free makeover by Mike Orphanides.

Mike is not only ultra-talented, ultra-famous and make-up artist to the stars, he can transform every woman into a star too! His work is amazing, and his touch is gentle, but also firm and strong. He treats you like a star too. I very much enjoyed the make-up session!

In the end, I came out looking like a model. In the picture with Mike here, we look as if we are at the Oscars red carpet!!!

When I left Beauty Line, people stared at me admiringly on the street. Make-up is a wonderful experience!

I have been reading many books about the history of make-up, where people in the past tried to restrain women from using it, or from enjoying make-up and their own beauty. Luckily, all these ideas are out of fashion now.

Beauty is every woman's right. Yes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment