Sunday, July 12, 2015

THE LIPSTICK PAPERS BOOK REVIEW

HELLO and welcome to The Lipstick Papers Book Review! Today we have a rare item, the Marks and Spencer's Home Diary for 2004! I remember I bought this when I had just moved in to my little flat (which I own with a mortgage). I was so happy and proud to finally have a place of my own! 

This is a lovely diary, and I think Marks and Spencer's has not issued one since. They issue lovely pocket diaries each year, but not one which is also a lot like a housekeeping volume.

The first part of the diary has everything you need to know when you have a home. Cleaning, laundry, shopping, clothes care, first aid, holiday packing, allergies, health and wellbeing, eating, hygiene, exercise -- you name it, it's there!!! Then the actual diary is full of season recipes, and there is a third section for household accounts and costs. What more can you ask for?

Marks and Spencer's have also issued a house book, called The House Book, which I also got, but which may be out of print.

I keep these two books like a treasure. But I guess I can say that for all of my books. ;-)

Have a good Sunday, with beauty always with you! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment