Saturday, July 4, 2015

SO, WHAT ELSE IS NEW?

HOME-MADE pedicure the other day! I picked up the recipe for peeling scrub from the Body Shop Book: salt with almond oil (I substitute Johnson's Baby Oil).

The Body Shop Book, published by the Body Shop in the mid-90s, is a fantastic book filled with practical advice on beauty, which I try to follow. I remember this book was expensive and, as usual, my funds were very low. Now, however, I am glad I bought it, coz it is collector's as well as a fantastic book. I reviewed it for The Lipstick Papers a while ago, but I can review it again in a future post.

Anyway, home-made pedicure went great!

What else is new? I watched the Fifty Shades of Grey on DVD, and I must say I still find it lovely and good. I can't wait for the double sequels! I really think Dakota Johnson is pretty and has one of the most beautiful female voices I have heard. And I still love Jamie Dornan ;-)

Bye for now, and see you all tomorrow for The Lipstick Papers Book Review!

No comments:

Post a Comment