Monday, June 29, 2015

CHRISTIAN'S DARK WORLD

TODAY I finally got my copy of Grey, the Fifty Shades Story as told by Christian! Just arrived in Cyprus!

I started reading when I got back home, and my first impressions are very good! I loved to be dragged into Christian's dark world. He's dark and twisted, but hey, this is what is so good about him!

After a bit of reading, I went for my daily jogging routine. The evening sky was downcast, but in a nice, summery way. Not the dark, ominous, ugly downcast of autumn and winter, but downcast in bright melancholy hues. 

I very much like the spot where I go jogging. It's kind of dilapidated, though the avenue is new, and there is the great Cineplex on the one side with the football stadium on the other. Still, many buildings are dilapidated, while unpleasant rows of wrought iron extend as far as the eye can see. I find it a mess, in a poetic sense.

I will review Grey for The Lipstick Papers soon! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment