Thursday, June 4, 2015

FOREVER IN THE BEAUTIFUL SEA (LIPSTICK, FRAPPE, BOOKS)

CAN there be erotic love between diametrically opposites? Between sworn enemies? Yes, says this children's book, which charts a love affair between a cat and a gold-fish! I bought it today and I just had to share!

In the story, the cat falls in love with the gold-fish; the gold-fish is reluctant at first but, when the cat frees him by taking him to sea, he realizes that he is in love with her too! They stay together forever in the beautiful sea.

Here I am in the picture, with the pretty book, at the Croissanterie cafe in my hometown. Lipstick for today was Lancome's L' Absolu Nu 304, a kind of dark pink, dependable color, with a lovely texture on the lips! With me I have the always favorite frappe (φραπέ, Greek iced coffee), though for me it's decaf frappe as real coffee causes me arrhythmia.

A la folie (Τρελά, Madly, in Greek) is by Belgian writer Emile Jadoul and it is published in Greek by Nefeli (Νεφέλη) press.

Have a good Thursday night! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment