Wednesday, June 3, 2015

THE LIPSTICK KISS T-SHIRT AND FAVORITE MALE HEROES FROM LITERATURE

MY LIPSTICK KISS T-shirt is probably the world's most beautiful T-shirt! I am sure there are T-shirts which are also beautiful, but this is the most beautiful! I premiered the lipstick kiss T-shirt today and here it is!

You know what else made me happier than happy this week? Apart from my lipstick kiss T-shirt, that is? It was the announcement that there is going to be a fourth Fifty Shades book, the story told from Christian's perspective! I am so excited! Fifty Shades is my favorite book and Christian Grey my favorite fictional character. We are talking real love and true obsession.

Other favorite male characters from fiction are Jace Wayland from the Mortal Instruments series -- who can resist his toned body, the tattoos, the martial arts, the golden hair and the cool demeanor? None.

Having said that, I only liked the first two books of the Mortal Instruments series, and not the others. Especially I hated the shift of attention to Clarie's friend Simon and his love affairs. Yawn.

From classic literature, I think my favorite character is Dorian Grey from Wilde's novel. I know that Dorian is flawed, and sometimes also evil, but I still love him. The Picture of Dorian Grey is a lovely moment in literary fiction -- Wilde has created something mysterious, disturbing, yet incredibly attractive. Like Dorian Grey himself, indeed like Christian Grey too. If you have been reading this blog for a while you will know my idea that Christian Grey is a direct allusion to Dorian Grey.

Of course, I have pre-ordered Grey, and I can't wait for June 18! xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment