Wednesday, July 8, 2015

UNOPENED BOX

NEW BOOK arrived from Amazon yesterday! Here I am with the unopened box first!

And here I am with the actual book, The Art of Forgery, by Noah Charney. 

I found out about this book from NPR (the public radio of the US, something like CyBC, RIK, in Cyprus). If you are interested in quality books, especially non-fiction, I recommend three places: NPR books (on the NPR website) and the relevant programs on the radio, Los Angeles Times and Brain Pickings. Also, a fourth forum is the BBC Radio 4 Midweek Programme, every Wednesday between 9 and 9:45 UK time. However, Midweek is now on summer holiday and will come back in September.

I will review The Art of Forgery for The Lipstick Papers (of course). Another book which talked about forgeries was On Paper by Nicolas A. Basbanes, which had a chapter on forged documents and money. 

Off to jogging now! Have a good evening and be well! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment