Monday, November 28, 2016

BB IS FOR GODDESS

Thankfully, Brigitte Bardot made long dark roots on dyed blonde hair fashionable! So now we look cool even when the day to dye the hair approaches. BB is a Goddess and the epitome of cool.

Here I am with a lovely new book, called Coffee Tea and Chocolate: Consuming the World! It is by Yao-Fen You and has just been published by Yale UP. In the middle photos you can see it with a cute tea mug I bought from the supermarket.



Obviously I have not read the book yet, but I read some pages. It is a cultural overview of coffee, tea and chocolate; the three beverages are studied in terms of consumption, attitudes, objects (coffee pots, tea sets &c) and articles in the periodical and popular press.

Personally there is nothing I don't love about coffee, tea and chocolate. Even the words make me feel good! Yum!
Have a good night, always with beauty and a book! 💖❤️💝💋❤️😀💝💝
#books #coffee #tea #chocolate #TheLipstickPapers #beauty#BrigitteBardot #Goddess #blonde #hair #hairdye

No comments:

Post a Comment