Tuesday, November 1, 2016

ONE SPECIAL DAY

Already missing summer? I guess, so I'm using this nice summer pic. A special day at The Lipstick Papers today: It's National Authors Day!!!! All the best to all authors out there!

For me, writing is not part of my life, it's my whole life. I write and study every day. When I was less than three years old, I could understand what others did when they wrote and thus I invented my own writing system. That way I wrote my stories.    Indeed, there is the theory that the alphabet as we know it today was invented by children, who actually could not produce the more complex pictographs and ideograms (see Andrew Robinson, The Story of Writing).

Whether you are published, or, like me, unpublished, enjoy this special day! 😀💝💋💖💄
P.S. This post originally appears in The Romance Diaries, my author page on Facebook, sister page to The Lipstick Papers!
#NationalAuthorsDay #writing #TheRomanceDiaries

No comments:

Post a Comment