Thursday, May 18, 2017

...AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH



May rains today, and I don't like this at all! Only summer is good for me ☀️ Still, in CYPRUS there is the old belief that gathering rain water to rinse your face makes you beautiful. Like all old beliefs, it has an element of truth in it.

A lovely artwork about summer is Michael Whelan's The Summer Queen. Michael Whelan is an amazing fantasy artist, who has done the cover jackets for mega selling authors like Stephen King, Tad Williams and Melanie Rawn. Back in the days of no Internet, I wrote to his company, Glass Onion Graphics, to send me reproductions of art prints from New York. Yes, I mean wrote with pen and paper, and sent an envelope with a mail order. Unbelievable!
Hope for no more rain!!! ðŸ’‹ðŸ‘ ❤️💄🌹
#summer #cyprus #pool #michaelwhelan #glassoniongraphics#fantasynovels #melanierawn #stephenking #tadwilliams #mayrain#penandpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment