Saturday, May 20, 2017

BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM

I always loved David Beckham ❤️, and I like Victoria, especially as a designer. I never considered myself one of her huge fans, but I thought her OK. Who would have thought that criticism upon criticism for her would make me push aside a book in disgust??? This is a book I was indeed very disappointed with- I am referring to the diary kept by the editor of British Vogue for the magazine's 100th Anniversary. I bought it with much excitement, and it is true that it gives some interesting information about the fashion world. Yet, every other page says something negative about Victoria Beckham - to the extent that I wondered if the book was written to vilify her. A picture with Victoria shows her at her most unattractive.

The author even manages to sneak in some criticism of the late Princess Diana. This is a prejudiced and bigoted book.
How I wish I had not bought it!!! 👎
Have a good night, taking beauty always with you! 💋❤️🌷💝👠

No comments:

Post a Comment