Tuesday, May 30, 2017

THICK AND VELVETY

To me, more exciting than The Lord of the Rings, though not as exciting as Fifty Shades of Grey: the discovery of graphite, the story of wood cased pencils, the founding of Faber-Castell! All this in Pencil Perfect, a book about pencils, taking place of pride in my bookcase! As you know, I am obsessed with all things writing and fonts. I bought Pencil Perfect by Caroline Weaver from Shopkeeper & Co in Limassol, and I can't wait to read!

Personally, I prefer Lyra pencils, though Faber-Castell are also great and, generally, all pencils are good for me. Let's not forget a favorite, the Paper Chase pencils from England. I love the 4B and 5B Pencil- I like thick and velvety writing 💝

Have a good day today, always with beauty and a book! 💋💄💝😀🌷👠
#pencils #writing #books #shopkeeper&co #paperchase #fabercastell#lyrapencils #excited #fiftyshadesofgrey #thelordoftherings

No comments:

Post a Comment