Saturday, May 13, 2017

BOUDOIR STATIONERY

I'm so glad I kept these three body milk bottles and used them as decorations!!! Our home (even a very noisy tiny flat like mine) is, as cultural theorists say, a personal museum. There is a soul in soulless things, said Greek writer Gregorios Xenopoulos, and I totally agree. Some of my most beloved possessions are worth very little ( and the truth is I don't own anything expensive). Here is a colored glass paperweight, which I adore, and the three Marks and Spencer body milk bottles which I absolutely love!


Marks and Spencer's do not make these amazing body milks anymore. Or the boudoir stationery/ home deco. Luckily, they still make the Royal Jelly products, which I totally recommend! They are wonderful and cheap. Dream come true!


Sadly, the noisy neighbors deprive me a lot from the joy of home. I can't afford to leave here at the moment, so there it is. Thankfully, there are some pretty things I can surround myself with to make the situation more bearable. As Jane Eyre would say, whatever you can't avoid, you have a duty to bear ☹️
Have a lovely Saturday evening, and take beauty always with you! ðŸ’‹ðŸŒ·ðŸ“•❤️💄🌹👠
#marksandspencers #boudoir #paperweight #saturday #royaljelly#bodymilk #janeeyre #saturdayevening

No comments:

Post a Comment