Sunday, October 26, 2014

PRICELESS IN BEAUTY

TODAY I did one of my change of season rituals: I changed the Marilyn Monroe bath curtain for the white winter bath curtain!

The white curtain is bright, and goes to the bath to console me for the loss of light during the winter months. This is the dark season, which I don't like. I love the summer and the sun. 

I am sure there are good things in winter, but not for me. I can find a few, like being able to wear my lipstick necklace (see picture below). By itself, the lipstick necklace is a bit heavy on the chest, but can be worn comfortably with a sweater. I love the lipstick necklace! It cost me about 12 euro, but it is priceless in beauty!

Also, winter is good because we can place soft and wooly throws on furniture. This is a winter privilege: in the summer we have to have light and not so cuddly throws.

This is it! No other pros for winter. Spring and summer are the best seasons, no doubt about it. 

Have a beautiful Sunday and be well! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment