Thursday, October 2, 2014

YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH A PINK LOLITA

WHAT IS the best thing after discovering a new lipstick? Re-discovering an old one, of course!!!!!!!!!

For me, this lipstick is Pink Lolita by Estee Lauder. I bought it a couple of years ago, and it was a huge hit. Everybody loved Pink Lolita, and so did I. The color is sexy and innocent at the same time, pretty and modern, but also romantic. You can't go wrong with a Pink Lolita!

Later, I stopped wearing it and actually quite ignored it. I bought newer lipsticks, fuchsias, pinks and reds, some pale, some loud, all of them nice and all of them special.

A couple of days ago, my eye chanced to catch the Pink Lolita lying into my lipstick drawer. There she was, in her luxury gold case, with her unique pink shade, and seeming to ask, "why not wear me today"? 

So I did, and it felt so good! The old lipstick seemed so brand new! The pink was so amazing! I will never ignore the Pink Lolita again! 

Trying again an old lipstick is great fun and also rewarding. I highly recommend this lovely experience to everyone! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment