Monday, December 21, 2015

HOW TO WALK LIKE A MODEL AND OTHER BEAUTY ADVICE

The idea came to me as I was watching the Ralph and Russo haute couture show with my Aunt (note: watching it on TV, we were not invited at the live show). When Tamara Russo appeared at the end, my aunt noted that she walked like models do, crossing her legs. This was an a-ha moment for me, as I have been trying to improve my posture for a while. "Yes! There must be a way"! I thought.

I was always unhappy with the way I walked and stood; I found it unflattering. This did not impact my confidence, of course - very few things do 😋 However, I was not satisfied.
I found advice on body posture in a book called Front Roe by Louise Roe, which did help- I have since stopped slouching and keep my body erect. This is not only good for appearance, but restful as well! Slouching tires the body.

The next step was to improve my walk. Inspired by my aunt's words, I went to my friend WikiHow. This is where I go for everything, from making eye cream to boiling an egg. As usual, WikiHow did not disappoint!!! It has all the great advice for walking like a model, advice which I now strictly follow!
More about the experience in a later post!
Xxx
Maria

💋💄

No comments:

Post a Comment