Tuesday, December 29, 2015

THE QUEEN OF LIPSTICK

In A Little Princess, Sara is the ultimate shopper- she visits countless toy stores to find the perfect doll. Then Sara and Emily, the doll, are inseparable. It is the same with me and something which I love more than dolls, though not as much as I love books: it is the same with me and lipstick!!!

Here are two favorite lipsticks I had to look for, as they were not in stock - the Clinique Spanish Rose and the Cherry Pop! I think Clinique is the queen of lipstick, though I love other brands too. I had to go look for the lipsticks in another town. I came back home with a sense of mission accomplished! 

In the pics I am wearing the Spanish Rose. Red lipsticks suit me best now I have blonde hair. The hair will get blonder with time, and lipstick color may change with it.

Have a good night and be well!

Xxx

Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment