Thursday, December 31, 2015

SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR

WHAT IS the best way to end the year? A make up session with your good friend, who also happens to be a world-famous make up artist, of course! What else??????


Mike Orphanides was kind enough to make me up for the New Year, also choosing a fantastic festive lipstick for me. Everyone was impressed with this color and --break into tears!-- I don't have it and I don't even know what it's called! I need to find out.


The session was great fun, and is indeed the best way to end the year. Even better than this is the chance to see a good friend. Friendship is something beautiful -- as beautiful and timeless as good lipstick.

I don't know about you, but 2015 was not a great year for me. I wish 2016 is better for me, and good for everyone!

See you all next year

xxx
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment