Thursday, May 26, 2016

FACING THE SEA

Yesterday was a grand moment for The Lipstick Papers, as I went to my first fashion show, the summer collection by friend and colleague Pantelis Panteli!

As promised, here are details from the show. As you can see, the summer collection was elegant, airy and romantic. The dominant color is the white. My own favorite was a puffy skirt made of satin, embroidered with little trimmings. I'm not sure I photographed the skirt, as I was too busy admiring it! 😀


The music was great, too. It was traditional Greek, I think Cretan, songs, which contributed to the other-worldly atmosphere of the show. Two singers performed live.
The venue was the swimming pool of Princess hotel. There were seats facing the pool and seats facing the sea. We chose the seats facing the sea, of course!!!
I hope this will be the first of many fashion shows to come, for your favorite blog. Congratulations to Pantelis and everyone who took part in the show! Xxx
P.S. It turns out I did photograph the skirt, it's the picture above
#fashionshow #pantelispanteli #lovefashion



No comments:

Post a Comment