Sunday, May 22, 2016

PINK SILK AND COFFEE LACE (REMEMBER THE ABC TUNE?)

I had my eye on the pink lace skirt for some time now, and finally I got it! From my friends at Vergi, downtown in Ermou square, where I always get excellent clothes 😀


In the pics you can also see me with a grey Terranova skirt and a lace top which I got about ten years ago from Gap, in Exeter!
I love the Gap lace top very much, because it reminds me of my student years and the lovely town of Exeter. For me, Exeter is my second home. I will never live there again, I know, but it is precious in my heart.

As Tad Williams said in To Green Angel Tower, "memory is the greatest of gifts". Memory can travel time and beat death.
Have a good night, always with beauty and a book xxx 💖💝❤️😀
#silk #shopping #lovefashion #loveshopping #exeter #exeteruni

No comments:

Post a Comment