Sunday, May 29, 2016

IN GREEK TRANSLATION (Ο κήπος έμπαινε στη θάλασσα)

Lovely afternoon today, by the sea! I'm wearing my beloved military camouflage trunk top, which I got for 6€ from a Limassol tourist shop, during my amazing Easter break!

As you probably guess, I took off my shoes, rolled the socks into my pockets, turned up my trousers and did part of the walk from inside the sea. So relaxing!
The sea is the home of mermaids, Dolphins and coral reefs. Legendary poet Odysseus Elytis, compared the sea to a garden. "In all my poems, the sea is a garden". He said in an interview. Indeed, he even wrote a poem called Ο κήπος έμπαινε στη θάλασσα, The garden descends inside the sea in rough Greek translation.
Have a great rest of the day! Xxx
#οδυσσέαςελύτης #lovethesea #summer #cyprusandgreece #lostintranslation

No comments:

Post a Comment