Tuesday, May 24, 2016

IF THIS IS NOT COOL

The great thing about going for long walks (for exercise, for anywhere else I use my ancient car) is that you discover lovely boutiques and nice bargains! Here I am with some pretty buys today at Best Look, opposite the K-Cineplex in Larnaca!

The prices are great too. I also bought a large yellow hat, which I will premiere later in The Lipstick Papers!

Though I was never a great believer in fashion makeovers*(and of course removing my glasses is anathema to me) a change of style often makes you happy! Up until recently I still dressed as if I were still a student - maybe because, up until recently, I was still a student. Though some students are smart and trim, for me it meant the plainest clothes possible, usually jumpsuits.

After brainwashing from fashion TV, and because I want to show off my tattoos, I changed my style completely. And I managed to do that with a minimal budget.
If this is not cool, I would like to know what is???? 😎
Xxx
*More on fashion makeovers in a later post
‪#‎fashion‬ ‪#‎fashionmakeovers‬ ‪#‎tattoos‬

No comments:

Post a Comment