Saturday, December 10, 2016

...AND PROUD OF IT, MAN!

What a beautiful day it was today! I made 2 new tattoos (coming soon in The Lipstick Papers) had lunch at my favorite Italian ristorante, went for coffee with a friend, and also attended the Christmas event at Vision Boutique, owned by my friend Chrysanthi!

I very much enjoyed the event, saw old friends and met new ones 😀Here are some pictures from the Vision Boutique lovely collection - and of the tasty buffet!


For me, my glasses are part of who I am. I have been wearing them since I was six. As a child, I was extremely proud of my glasses. I associated them with reading & books. I'm still proud of my glasses today!
Enjoying a beautiful day, or many beautiful days, does not mean that life is not tough. However, as the famous Greek poet Cavafy (Κωνσταντίνος Καβάφης) put it, if you cannot make your life exactly as you want it to be, at least try not to lower it 💋

Stay tuned for the tattoos and have a great weekend! 💖💄💝💋❤️
#Christmas #glasses #designer #glass #frames #beauty #tattoos#lipstick #TheLipstickPapers #Cyprus #Cavafy #poetry #Greece

No comments:

Post a Comment