Wednesday, December 21, 2016

THE BEST GIFT MONEY CAN BUY (GREAT EXPECTATIONS AND FIFTY SHADES FACE OFF)

What is better than a lot of books? A lot of books, plus cookies plus Christmas, of course! Here I am yesterday at Soloneion Book Centre in Nicosia. They have nice corners where you can relax with your books and have some refreshments too. I go to Soloneion only once in a while, which makes it all the more special!


The amazing sweater and luxury coat (you will see it better in a future post) are from Terranova. Beautiful quality and cheap. I love fashion and lipstick, as much as I love books!
In the third picture, you can see two of my new books. A fantastic housekeeping volume, and a wonderful new edition of Great Expectations. For me, Great Expectations is the best novel ever written. I love it more than The Picture of Dorian Gray, I even love it more than Fifty Shades of Grey!!!!

Books are the greatest companions (except after dogs and cats) and the best gift money can buy. I wish you a Christmas with many books! Xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment