Tuesday, June 13, 2017

BUT NOT WITHOUT LIPSTICK

Of course, I have this dream that I have mastered the art of make up and I use it to enhance my face and skin. Sadly, I'm useless. My girl students often offer to give me lessons, but what with the work and the marking, semesters come and go and I never take advantage of my students' skills, which are considerable!!!

At the same time, I feel confident without make up. (But not without Lipstick). Birthdays are supposed to make people -especially us women- sad coz we grow old and lose our beauty. This is pure nonsense. Real beauty is never lost, it just gets better with time!
Still, I believe men have it worse than women, coz they don't use make up.

The times I have worn make up in my life are so few that I remember them all. Yet this is because I don't have make up skills. Those of you who do, just enjoy it!!! As Naomi Wolf said, make up is repressive only when you feel inadequate without it ðŸ’„💄💄
Have a great afternoon, always with beauty and a book! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment