Tuesday, June 27, 2017

OBSESSIVE, GORGEOUS, CONTROL FREAK

What a grand feeling when a gripping new novel comes along!!! I call The Girl Before the thriller version of Fifty Shades of Grey, and I love it!!! I don't read too many novels anymore, coz I normally find them stereotyped and repetitive. I think the last novel I read was The Book of Ivy last year. I am not even a fan of so-called "Girl Noir", the genre to which The Girl Before belongs. (I hated Gone Girl so much, I just stopped reading). So I was more than happy when The Girl Before proved as chilling and exciting as promised in the blurb ❤️💄👠


There are many resemblances to Fifty Shades, including the obsessive, gorgeous, control freak and bdsm loving protagonist. Edward Monkford reminds me of Christian Grey a great deal. Bliss!


I was surprised to read negative reviews of The Girl Before in Goodreads. How odd!

Personally, I recommend the book. If you liked Fifty Shades go for it! 😀
#thegirlbefore #fiftyshadesofgrey #christiangrey #books #girlnoir #bookblogger #bookblog #thriller

No comments:

Post a Comment