Wednesday, July 5, 2017

DONALD DUCK BAKING TIPS

When I think of cakes, the first thing that comes to mind is -not Nigella Lawson, Bake Off, Mary Berry, or even Mrs Joe from Charles Dickens, but Donald Duck! Yes, Donald Duck, in a chef's hat, baking a magnificent cake to calm himself down after he quarreled with a noxious neighbor. Here I am at a nice cake shop the other day ðŸ’‹Though I neither bought nor tasted any of their products, I loved the decor, so I stepped in! I guess I am not great at promotions, haha ðŸ˜€ I can't vouchsafe for the cakes but the shop is lovely, and it is called Cake Queens. It's here in Larnaca, near Hermes Square.


For great baking scenes, it's not only Disney and Donald, but also literature. Have a look at Jane Eyre, David Copperfield and Great Expectations. Who can forget Mrs Joe's Christmas pie? No one!
Have a good evening, always with beauty and a book! ðŸ’‹ðŸ˜€ðŸ‘ ❤️💄💄💄

No comments:

Post a Comment