Sunday, July 9, 2017

THAT 70s SHOW (REASONS TO EXPECT AUTUMN PART ONE)

I finally have reasons to look forward to autumn -you know that I only love summer- and of course both have to do with fashion! Unexpectedly I found myself with some free time downtown and I bought these two lovely autumn knits from Stradivarius. They were on sale €7 each. The gold beige color is uniquely beautiful, and the crisp white is always a favorite. So I am looking forward to autumn to wear these!

The unexpected is always exciting, but don't remind me of the 1970s TV show Tales of the Unexpected ðŸ˜µ It was so scary!!! I was very small and watched it from the couch half asleep, not understanding much except that I was scared. Back then we only had one TV channel in Cyprus, the state channel CyBC, so everyone watched the same things (which were selected by the government).
Less well known is that Tales of the Unexpected was written by Roald Dahl, who sometimes appeared to introduce episodes ðŸ˜±

Have a good Sunday, always with beauty and a book! ❤️💋💄👠🌹
#fashion #sales #stradivarius #knits #knitsweaters#talesoftheunexpected #1970s #70s #Cyprus #CyBC #RoaldDahl#beauty #lipstick #tattoo #terranovadress #summer #autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment