Sunday, July 16, 2017

PLANNING PERMISSION

My tattoos would disqualify me from having an affair with Edward Monkford, the protagonist in The Girl Before, who absolutely disliked tattoos on women. Still, I adore mine, and what more relaxing way to spend the Saturday morning than getting a new tattoo? None! Here I am at Chris Mallas Tattoo Studio, where I got a new pretty tattoo on the cleavage. I will premiere it in The Lipstick Papers soon ðŸ˜€

Luckily, I feel no pain with tattoos. Chris has a very light touch too. I nearly fell asleep today ðŸ’„You can see how beautiful the two boys have made the studio.



Of course, this is not going to be the last tattoo! I have big plans ðŸ˜‡


P.S. Edward Monkford is, for me, the best book boyfriend after Christian Grey
#tattoo #tattoos #tattooink #tattoostudio #beauty #saturdaymorning#happy #thegirlbeyond #fiftyshadesofgrey #christiangrey#edwardmonkford #lipstick ❤️




No comments:

Post a Comment