Sunday, July 23, 2017

A BEAUTY SECRET WEAPON

Applying lipstick after an illness is definitely an act of victory! Still, I have a long way to go, coz I'm not supposed to take milk, coffee and sugar until Wednesday! Is there a worse punishment??? NO! Give me prison time or hard labor, but please let me have my coffee!!!

Now, about the Vaseline on the dressing table, I must say that it is a beauty secret weapon. I read an interview with a hands and feet model, who said that her maintenance regime is applying Vaseline. Also, one of my beauty manuals, either About Face or Pretty Honest, says to use it on the face at night. So cool!


Lipstick and beauty manuals are a small consolation when coffee is off the menu ☕️

Have a great evening, always with beauty and a book! ðŸ’„💄💋🌹👠\
#beauty #nomakeup #beautyblog #lipstick #beautyblogger#beautybloggers #beautyblogs #vaseline #dressingtable #mirrors#pepejeans #pepe #tshirt #beautymanuals #beautyadvice #coffee#coffeeaddict #milk #milkandsugar

No comments:

Post a Comment