Thursday, July 6, 2017

MERITORIOUS

Ignore the pile of unfolded clothes in the background- an arrival from Amazon always merits a post! ðŸ˜€ Just received these today, a Victorian doll tale, the legendary Emily Post guide to Etiquette and Amy Vanderbilt's etiquette too. The importance of good manners cannot be overemphasized. Personally, I am well mannered and ladylike unless someone treats me really badly or unfairly. I try to keep my manners even if others are behaving obviously obnoxiously.

Today, I just wish I could curl somewhere and read Emily Post all at once. Sadly, this is not possible in my flat. The neighbors are paranoid with noise. It's no longer my flat, but theirs, and my time belongs to them.



I guess no amount of etiquette books can teach certain people ðŸ¤”

No comments:

Post a Comment