Tuesday, July 11, 2017

THE WORD "LIPSTICK"

Getting ready to dye my hair on this #typefacetuesday! Thankfully, Brigitte Bardot made blonde hair with black roots fashionable, so no problem here ðŸ’„ You know I am addicted to typeface and fonts. Here I show two of my favorite Greek fonts! The fondu recipe font you see is the font I love most of all. Sometimes I buy books just because they are set in this font!



The opposite also happens: I will not buy a book if I dislike the fonts.
As for the English language, I adore the Palatino Linotype and Book Antiqua. I also love less favorite fonts, such as Times and Comic Sans!

The printing press is probably the most fantastic invention after writing itself. Also, the word "Lipstick" is most beautiful, whatever the font. Enjoy the Typeface Tuesday! ðŸ’‹❤️🌹👠😀



No comments:

Post a Comment