Wednesday, June 7, 2017

MIRROR MIRROR

I really must present some of my shopping today, my favorite chocolates in the world! These are the Marks and Spencer's marshmallow chocolates. My own pictures in the mirror were taken hastily at the Debenhams department store. This is because the sales assistant was displeased and looked at me with utter disapproval. Little did she know that I was taking those pics for The Lipstick Papers- probably the best beauty blog in the world!!! ❤️❤️❤️

To return to my favorite chocolates. You can see them here in a lovely bonboniere from Super Home Centre. How I wish I could eat them all! Yum!

Have a good evening, taking beauty always with you ðŸ’‹ðŸ’‹ðŸ’‹
#marksandspencer #debenhams #fashion #beautyblog #beautyblogger#chocolate #teacakes #superhomecentre #mirrors

No comments:

Post a Comment