Thursday, May 1, 2014

INNER BEAUTY
Yesterday, I was to go for a free make-up session at Beauty Line in Limassol, here in Cyprus!

The occasion was a public lecture I was to give at the University. The subject of the lecture? Female beauty, of course!

I looked forward to the lecture and to the make-up session! I love pampering and, as you know, I am not that good with make-up. I can't do make-up well, so I just wear my lipstick, and seek help from experts!

Sadly, I had to cancel both lecture and make-up session.:-( I was ill with the cold and had a horrid cough. No reading in public yesterday!

Instead of looking beautiful at the lecture, here I was at home with a swollen red nose, miserable expression and a creaky voice.

In such cases, the only way out is to look for inner beauty. A good sleep (popped up in pillows, to minimize the cough), good medicine, a book, and doing things we love -- browse the Internet for fashion news and gossip, listen to our favorite radio station, watch ........ Channel (insert favorite TV channel, for me it is World Fashion TV).

In other words, what we have to do is think ourselves beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment