Saturday, May 17, 2014

THE LIPSTICK PAPERS WEEKEND REVIEW
I will try to review a book (beauty, fiction, non-fiction) each weekend, beginning from today! All books come from my own collection.

We start with Kate Somerville's Complexion Perfection! Kate Somerville is a beauty expert, a paramedical esthetician, with her own Skin Care line and medi-skin clinic in Los Angeles.

I bought her book a couple of years ago and here's my review!

Theme: beauty advice, covering everything from what we are eating to skin type. The book begins with an interesting and short account of Kate Somerville's inspiring life-story.

Strongest point(s): personalized charts for skin care and a very informative Q and A (called "Quiz Kate!") about skin care and skin problems and treatments.

Weak point(s): large space devoted to "before and after" photos with common skin problems, which might put you off.

This is the review for this week! Have a good weekend!

P.S. I love all my books, but I will try and be objective!

No comments:

Post a Comment