Thursday, February 11, 2016

BRIGITTE BARDOT MEETS APOLLO THE SUN GOD

If you have a new, fantastic pair of sunglasses, you should wear it, even if there is no sun out!!! I had been saving for some time to buy this amazing Valentino pair from my friends at Istyle optical!

When I wear these glasses, I feel as if I am at Cannes festival, off for a frappe with my style and beauty idol -- the one and only Brigitte Bardot!
A protective form of eye goggle existed in Inuit cultures since antiquity and in China since the 12th century. But eyeglasses as we know them today were invented in 20th century USA and made popular by Hollywood.
You know that I love the sun more than anything! The sun is actually Apollo the sun god traveling across the sky in his chariot (Artemis Diana, the moon, is his twin sister).
Today is a dark and cloudy day, with color nowhere. Can't wait for Apollo to come back! When the sun shines again, it will be for me a good day.
And of course I will be wearing my new sunglasses 😎
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment