Saturday, February 27, 2016

LET'S PLAY MASTERS AND SERVANTS (AS DEPECHE MODE WOULD SAY)

I just love my snake bracelet, gift from a friend!!! I love snakes, especially those on a bracelet. Who can forget the Minoan Snake Goddess, powerfully holding the snakes with her bare hands???
Generally, in the pics I am wearing everything I love. This includes my amazing Stradivarius tiger shawl, a fantastic off white sweater from Mango, and the most comfortable combat trousers from Pineapple. Not to mention the just dyed blonde hair!

I love to dress and I love fashion. Though I have a minimal budget I try to look good and wear the fun things I love. I hate it when people say that fashion makes us unhappy and is restricting. Fashion is there to help us look good. Like everything, it is a good servant but a bad master.
Have a great weekend!
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment